Question / Comment - When did Jesus ascend into Heaven? When did Jesus return to the Father? Was it in Acts 1 or in John 20? In John 20:17 Jesus tells Mary ' Touch me not for I am not yet ascended to my Father; but go to my brethren an say unto them," I ascend unto my Father, and your Father, and to my God and to your God".'. If Jesus does not ascend to the Father in John 20, why is Mary not allowed to touch Him in verse 17, and yet in verse 27 Jesus tells Thomas to thrust his hand into His side? Did Jesus ascend to the Father more than once?
Related Series Posts
- What day of the week did Jesus die? Wednesday? Thursday? Friday?
- When did Jesus ascend into Heaven?
- What can we learn from the ascension of Jesus into heaven?
- Why did Jesus say He came to bring a sword to the earth?
- Why wasn't Jesus called Immanuel?
- Why was John the Baptist the greatest?
- Is the Kingdom likened to leaven good or bad?
- What is the Narrow Gate?
- Please explain the parable of the wedding feast