Home > Full Study List > What do the numbers 12 and 7 signify in the feeding of the 5,000 and 4,000?
Question / Comment - What do the numbers 12 and 7 signify in the feeding of the 5,000 and 4,000?
Related Series Posts
- What about the Apocrypha book?
- What about baptism for the dead?
- General doubts about God's character, prophecy and the Bible.
- Is someone born gay? Will it keep them out of Heaven?
- Is having a Church name wrong? Is the New Covenant just for Israel?
- Can I sell my daughter, stone my neighbours and other curly questions!
- Why is there no study on Deborah in Judges?
- Did Enoch die?
- When did Satan fall? Where does evil come from and is there a future fall still to happen?
- Should we participate in the feasts of Israel?
- What do the numbers 12 and 7 signify in the feeding of the 5,000 and 4,000?
- Should I bet the house on free will or election?
- Did God curse Adam and Eve? Was there a curse on all creation?
- What did Joseph mean by saying that 'God will come to your aid'? Is it a type or prophetic?
- Should women be head Pastor of a church?
- What is the meaning of Proverbs 25:22 about hot coals?
- Is Paul's writing about women in 1 Tim 2 gender discrimination?
- Is Joseph Smith 'Messiah Ben Joseph'?
- Was Joseph Smith, founder of Mormonism, a Prophet?
- What do you think of the Messianic Movement?
- Need the source of some name meanings
- Thoughts on the resurrection and Jesus as our High Priest
- Seventh Day Adventism and the Sabbath
- Does Zeitgeist, Zodiac mumbo jumbo proves Christianity a fraud?
- What does the New Testament say about generational curses?
- Is the servant of Isaiah 49 Paul or Jesus?
- Why is it important to understand the Bible dispensations?