Home > Full Study List > Is the Christian life easy or hard? Or... Does being a Christian make life easier or harder?
Readers Question / Comment - Is the Christian life easy or hard? Or... Does being a Christian make life easier or harder?
Related Series Posts
- Does the Christian play an active or passive role in displaying Christ's character?
- Are all believers disciples?
- What is blasphemy of the Holy Spirit?
- Does each member of the bride have to make herself ready through righteous acts?
- Is the Christian life easy or hard? Or... Does being a Christian make life easier or harder?
- Why should our gospel be Christocentric?
- When were the disciples born again?
- Why can't I receive the Holy Spirit?
- Has the sinful nature been totally eradicated within the believer? Or do we have one nature or two?
- Will believers give an account for every careless word spoken?
- Where is the sinful nature and what is the soul/heart?
- Is forgiveness continual or just once and for all?
- Can I be forgiven of things that couldn't be forgiven under the Old Testament law?
- Is it God's will that we are always healed from sickness?
- Is tithing commanded for the churches today?
- Should we be keeping the feasts of the Lord now?
- Is it ever ok for a Christian to lie?
- What did Paul mean by saying he carried the marks of Jesus in his body?
- Was Paul being 'legal' in Acts 16 and 21?
- Polygamy - Was it a sin for David to have multiple wives?
- Should we pray once in faith and believe we have it or pray repeatedly?
- Does God want to financially prosper all Christians?
- Was the Red Sea 'baptism' full immersion?
- Is repentance / confession for a Christian one time or many?
- Can a Christian commit a sin that leads to death?
- How can I undo the sin unto death?
- Spiritual gifts and was the Holy Spirit received in John 20:22?
- Has water baptism ceased? Did Spirit baptism replace water baptism?
- Are believers now 'Israel' and commanded to keep the feasts?
- Are we meant to pray to Jesus or the Father?
- Why Did God Give The Law if we can't keep it?
- Why try to be good if our goodness isn't good enough?
- Will God make a way for me?
- Will God save my family?
- What does it mean to worship in spirit and truth?
- I'm fearful of being cast out at the Judgment!